The perfect alfresco dining experience…
Start your day off by arriving at our ‘5 bubble’ rated spa, slip into a fluffy robe as you make your way through to our luxurious heat facilities (steam, sauna and experimental showers!)
Next, make your way through to our peaceful treatment room before experiencing a 65-minute power cleanse ritual!
This warming treatment consists of a full body brush and polish, foot ritual, power cleanse facial including warm oil scalp massage.
Next, indulge in the ultimate dining experience! Sit back and unwind whilst enjoying a luxury picnic hamper in our perfectly pruned gardens.
Guests are invited to collect a traditional tartan picnic rug and choose an area to feast for the afternoon.
Indulge in a brand-new menu featuring a selection of freshly baked filled rolls, hand raised pork pies and deli-style nibbles including marinated olives, homemade breadsticks with harissa spiced carrot hummus and sun blushed tomato and basil quiche. This feast also includes freshly baked scones and a selection of cakes and pastries along with a soft drink of your choice.
(See the full list below).
Your Picnic will be delivered to you in a Rattan Forage Basket and guests can enjoy a relaxed afternoon in the garden.
Full afternoon tea menu includes:
- Savouries – Hand raised Pork pies with ale Chutney, Goats cheese, Sun blushed tomato and Basil Quiche, A jar of Olives, Harissa Spiced Carrot Humus & Bread sticks
- Sandwiches/rolls – Suffolk Ham with Colemans English Mustard on a sour dough roll, roasted vegetables, baby spinach on focaccia and Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese on a Multi-Seed Roll
- Scones – Fruit scones & plain scone each served with pots of Wilkin & Son Tiptree jam, mini jars of curd and clotted cream
- Afternoon tea cakes – Brownie & Raspberry Eton Mess, Black Forest Dome, Spiced Newmarket Cake with Mascarpone cream, Chocolate & Coffee Eclair, Macaron Selection
- Soft Drink – Choice of one; Raspberry, Lemonade, Elderflower
- POP’s Alcoholic ice lolly
- Full use of the heat experiences including our hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room, roof top hot tub
- Luxury picnic afternoon tea for two
- 65 minute power cleanse ritual (Which consists of a full body brush and polish, foot ritual, power cleanse facial including warm oil scalp massage)
- Branded tote bag and slippers to take home!
Price Per Person Mid-Week: £145.00
Price Per Person Weekend: £165.00
Please note: This package is available for a minimum of two people starting from 1st June.
To make a booking please phone us on 01638 676130.